- Why are there 2 apps?
Displayer is the lightweight app to install on the screen that plays the content. Displayer Admin is the administration app that you used to manage all players, playlists and assets.
- Which versions of Android are supported?
Displayer runs on Android 5.0 and higher. Access to the Google Play Store is required.
- Does Displayer work on Android TV?
- Is Displayer available on an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
- Is Displayer available on the web.
- What happens when a player loses its network connection while it is showing a playlist?
The player will continue to play all locally cached content.
- What is new in the recent releases?
See this list of recent changes.
- Does Displayer work on a Chromebook?
Yes. Both Displayer and Displayer Admin work on any Chromebook that supports Android apps. To find out whether your Chromebook supports Android apps, check this list.
- In which languages is Displayer available
The Displayer app is available in English (en) and Dutch (nl). The Displayer Admin app is only available in English (en).
- Does Displayer support different time formats.
Yes. You can select the time format in the style definition (12-hour or 24-hour).
- Does Displayer support different units.
Yes. You can select the units in the style definition (metric or imperial).
- What is a style?
A style groups a number of properties. It is applied on all assets of a playlist.
- When will Displayer reach 1.0?
When it is ready.